These versatile toys help instill a love of fruits and veggies from the earliest ages. Use them as teethers, sensory toys or even float them in the bath, and when your baby is older, these will transition to imaginative play as well.
Made from natural rubber, the fruits and veggies are soft and easy for babies to grasp, safe to chew and soothing for sore gums. They are constructed in a solid piece with no holes for water to get inside and mold to grow, but will still float.
These safe, eco-friendly toys are hand-crafted of natural latex rubber from Hevea trees and hand-painted with natural, food-grade dyes—there are no synthetic toxins here to worry about.
- 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees and hand-painted with natural, food-grade dyes
- BPA, PVC, phthalate and nitrosamine free
- Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco
- Due to the use of natural rubber, there may be minor variations in color and shape
- Wipe with soapy water and a damp cloth
- Air dry between uses and store in a dry place
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading