Disco Cube Cocktails is a '70s-inspired cocktail book based on the magical properties of ice.
With 100+ recipes for artful ice and the drinks that go with them, home bartenders can learn new icy creations to elevate any classic drink, infuse new flavor into a sipper as the ice melts, or impress friends at a party with a frosty punch bowl.
Recipes include innovative sips such as:
· Rose Cubes in a White Negroni
· Jalapeño ice for an evolving margarita
· A Golden Bloody Mary that shifts from sweet to savory as the ice melts
· The Walter Gibbons with a Red Onion Raft
· White peach spheres for a cool take on a classic Bellini
A great gift for cocktail and bartending enthusiasts, home cocktail makers and entertainers, drink-nerds who love cocktail history, and anyone who enjoys experimentation.