The Little Apple
WHEN TO PLANT:
I Got You Some Flowers Mother's Day Greeting Card
Regular price $5.50
Everyone loves getting flowers don't they? Send this plantable greeting card bouquet to brighten someone's day, whether for a special occasion (Mother's Day, birthday, anniversary) or just because. Front of card reads "I Got You Some Flowers"
- Inside: Blank
- A2 size (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
- Kraft paper envelope & plastic sleeve
- Seeds are not invasive.
Plant the card, water it, and non-invasive wild flowers will grow.
Plantable cards are printed on handmade seeded paper. They are eco-friendly and 100% compostable. Plant your card in just a few easy steps and non-invasive wild flowers will grow.
Wildflower seed mixture contains: Black Eyed Susan, Catchfly, Baby Blue Eye, Bird’s Eye, Alyssum, and Pink Maiden.
The seeds are non-invasive and non GMO and can be planted anywhere in the world. Some regions will have better luck with some seeds than others—but all regions will have a variety that thrives.
WHEN TO PLANT:
- Plant the paper outdoors early spring or late fall. Fall plantings will take advantage of the winter rains to give you early spring blooms.
- Plant anytime indoors, then transplant to a more permanent location in the early spring.
HOW TO PLANT:
- Soak the seed paper in water overnight.
- Loosen the soil, or fill a planter pot ¾ of the way with potting soil.
- Place the wet seed paper in the planter and add a light layer of soil on top to hold in moisture.
- Water well, especially during the first 4 to 6 weeks.
- Once the sprouts are well established they can easily be transplanted to a more permanent outdoor location.